Thursday, October 1, 2009

Post-today (tonight)







There are so many different options for hanging it... I don't know. Maybe it doesn't even need the light. Maybe it needs both lights or maybe only the interior one??? If it goes to the floor it feels to interior design-ish, maybe. Pin it with more random tension or centered tension or what? I fucking love it and will have reason for everything soon... I think... What do you guys think? Also I've been reading color theory for the first time today. Good stuff. That burn I've been talking about has a name... After Images. Crazy right. Also that drawing of the few contour lines of a wave like shape was finally turned into a sculpture. Its about 18" x 24". I think I'm going to wrap it in fabric too. Pictures soon. I also went to the Downtown art walk. As always it was alright, free white wine but no food, can you believe it! Bull shit! Art was soso. A little better than SA... about the same as the Brewery maybe, or maybe Bergamot on a bad night without food. Anyways love you guys. Miss you to the max.

1 comment:

  1. i have a lot to say about these -- I have a really busy day :) but when I get time I'll call or write a whole bunch

    ReplyDelete