Sunday, October 11, 2009

I sold three paintings.....

Haha! Well, I guess this shows that I need to create more and show more!

I didn't get to photograph them, but I did ask Hilary to stipulate that I would be able to borrow them when I have a show of my entire series. At that time I will photograph them so you can see.

Actually.. when I have a show of my series you ladies better be there in person.. so you will be able to see them in real life!

I am happy to get the extra money, and I am also excited because this is the first time I have sold my work as fine art. Typically when I sell I create an illustration that has been directed by a client. This is the first time I have made something just for me, and someone actually wanted it.

It really does make me realize that I need to get my work out there.

I love you guys and miss you. xoxo Leanne

1 comment:

  1. I'm really happy for you .... and to sell before the show even happened is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete