Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Post the act (the product)


Flesh colored spandex over metal with a florescent light. Mostly 1/4 inch wire. It's 3 feet wide, about 3.5 feet long and the fabric goes to the ground. The picture sucks but there are parts that go in like orifices and crevices and whatnot... parts also stick out (around a foot from the wall in a few places). I'm not really happy with the pinning of the fabric yet so it still needs a few adjustments. But ya... I think I'm on to something. I'll put a better picture up soon.
btw that black square is not part of it

2 comments:

  1. Are you creating this for a class? Where are you working on this? I'm liking the way the fabric is being pulled, and feelings of suffocation.

    I think you are going somewhere with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its kinda for a class... for myself, for all of my classes, for my carrier, for my livelihood, for my health (all are kinda the same thing I think). I'm working on it in the sculpture department at my school. I found this storage room no one is using and hope to slowly take it over. Muahaha.

    ReplyDelete