Monday, September 28, 2009

Ceci n'est pas une Stoodyo.

Stoodyo..? Pourquoi tu n'existe pas?

A place that does not exist is a place to meet. A place to share and talk and rant and yell. A place to come together again and inspire one another.

A Stoodyo where I share what I am doing in my corner.




Here is my new corner.



Just started this one.. it is only a background so far.



Here is a mosaic piece I am working on.



I love you guys and I am glad we have a new space to come together to share our ideas and view each others work.


I posted a blog about the Spurgeon if you want to see it. http://leannesargeant.blogspot.com/2009/09/goodbye-spurgeon.html



P.S. Nice dog drawing Valerie.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. :) You should come paint sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you have your spot set up in the same corner as in the stoodyo. It's sweet.

    ReplyDelete